Arthur Cox Employment Law Yearbook 2013
This annual Irish publication contains selected cases and materials relevant to Employment Law. Practitioners need to be up to date and this annual publication provides that service. By being selective, and having that selection carried out by experienced lawyers, practitioners are pointed in the right direction.
- Irish law: decisions of the superior courts, Labour Court, Equality Tribunal, Employment Appeals Tribunal etc;
- Irish legislation and statutory instruments;
- English law so far as relevant eg common law decisions;
- EU law: decisions of the Court of Justice of the European Communities and relevant Directives/Regulations;
- Other material such as Annual Reports of the EAT, the Labour Court, the Health & Safety Authority, the activities of NERA.
The 2013 edition includes a new chapter on partnership law.