Arthur Cox Employment Law Yearbook 2020
This annual Irish publication contains selected case notes and materials relevant to employment law. Practitioners need to be up to date and this annual publication provides that service. By being selective, and having that selection carried out by experienced lawyers, practitioners are kept up to date by having access to the most prominent and important cases and legislation pertaining to the previous 12 months.
- Irish law - decisions of the Superior Courts, Labour Court, Equality Tribunal, EAT and WRC;
- Irish legislation and statutory instruments;
- English law so far as relevant;
- EU law - ECJ decisions and relevant Directives/Regulations;
- Other material such as annual reports of employment bodies.