Financial Reporting for Unlisted Companies in the UK and Republic of Ireland
The revised edition of this important title brings the commentary up to date with recent pronouncements issued by the Financial Reporting Council (FRC).
This update also includes the following
- New chapter specifically on the accounting treatment of COVID-19-related issues
- Updated and new worked examples throughout
- Extended text in certain areas to aid clarity and understanding of particularly complex issues
- Removal of references to old UK GAAP including the chapter comparing current UK GAAP with old
- Updated commentary throughout relating to Brexit issues
This content is authored by Steve Collings of Leavitt Walmsley Associates. Steve has written extensively on financial reporting issues, and his many years of advising clients and training practitioners on the implementation of these standards is reflected here.