Immigration Appeals and Remedies Handbook
Immigration Appeals and Remedies Handbook, Second Edition covers all aspects of immigration and nationality appeals and challenges to decisions via administrative and judicial review.
It explains the rights of appeal to the First-tier Tribunal onwards to the Upper Tribunal and higher courts, including practice and procedure and issues arising from remote hearings by video link.
This Second Edition provides clarity of approach through the extensive use of checklists and bullet points. It also includes a new chapter on remote hearings, along with a myriad of other issues including:
- Developments in human rights appeals
- EU Citizens' Rights Appeals post-Brexit
- The scope of nationality appeals
- Practice and procedure in SIAC
- Disclosure, costs, vulnerable witnesses and capacity
- Remedies against dishonesty allegations
- Immigration public law: practice and procedure
This is an essential title for all immigration law practitioners, judiciary in both the tribunals and senior courts, law libraries, academics and students.