Irish Family Law Handbook
A must-have title for any family law practitioner, Irish Family Law Handbook is a convenient source of reference for the most up-to date consolidated and annotated family law legislation.
This practical handbook is annotated to indicate amendments or repeals so that key legal information is quickly accessible and clearly outlined. The Seventh Edition includes coverage of recent changes and enactments such as:
- Withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (Consequential Provisions) Act 2020 Council Regulation (EU) 2019/111
- Mediation Act 2017
- Domestic Violence Act 2018
- Family Law (Divorce) Act 2019
- Child and Family Agency (Amendment) Act 2021
- Family Leave and Miscellaneous Provisions Act 2021
- Childcare Support Act 2018
- Family Relationships Act 2015
The authors have expertly selected the family law statutes to which busy practitioners need to refer on a regular basis, as well as EU regulations and the Rules of Court. Regardless of the area of family law in which you practise, this essential guide will ensure you have the latest legal guidance and reference information to hand.
This title is included in Bloomsbury Professional’s Irish Child and Family Law online service.