Irish Planning and Development Acts Consolidated and Annotated
This Fifth Supplement to the major loose-leaf work Irish Planning Law and Practice lays out a consolidated version of the 2000 Act, incorporating all the amendments made from September 2017 (the last edition) up to October 2019. It includes changes made by:
- Electoral, Local Government and Planning and Development Act 2013, Part 8
- Local Government Reform Act 2014, ss 1(8), 5(7) and Sch 2 Part 4.
- Urban Regeneration and Housing Act 2015
- Planning and Development (Amendment) Act 2015
- Planning and Development (Housing) and Residential Tenancies Act 2016
- Planning and Development (Amendment) Act 2018
- Residential Tenancies (Amendment) Act 2019
- Local Government Act 2019
- Aircraft Noise (Dublin Airport) Regulation Act 2019
This Supplement is published as Issue 57 of the Irish Planning Law and Practice looseleaf.