Property Taxes 2019/2020
This essential annual title provides clear advice and information covering all elements of the taxation provisions relating to land transactions.
Property Taxes 2019/20 enables tax practitioners to find the answers to their tax planning questions quickly and to keep their clients’ tax liabilities to a minimum.
This fully updated new edition features comprehensive analysis of the property tax changes in FA 2018 and FA 2019.
Changes incorporated into this edition include:
- Major changes to capital gains tax, including the scrapping of ATED-related CGT
- The extension of NRCGT to non-residential property and to indirect disposals of both residential and non-residential property
- New 30 day deadline for payment of NRCGT and the legislation to extend it to disposals of residential property by UK residents next year
- New SDLT relief for first time buyers
- Extension of IHT to indirect disposals of UK residential property
- New capital allowance for expenditure on structures and buildings
- Updated case law