Setting Up in Business as a Mediator
You want to be a mediator, but how do you get started? How do you build your business? How do you make money from being a full-time mediator?
Setting Up in Business as a Mediator provides you with the answers to these questions.
Whether new to mediation and wanting to start a business as a full-time mediator, or an experienced mediator wanting to develop and grow an existing business, Setting Up in Business as a Mediator has hands-on advice for every stage of a mediator's career and is full of essential information on how mediators can get started in business and grow their existing practice.
Restructured, revised and fully updated the new 2nd edition shows:
- How to become accredited
- How to find a market
- The secrets of a good profile
- Hints for great blogging
- How to set up a website
- The best times to tweet
- What not to post on LinkedIn and Facebook
- How to overcome objections and rejection
Packed with helpful tips and guidance, checklists, self-audits, templates, scripts and real life examples, this book aims to get mediators thinking, prompting answers to the following questions, and more:
- Why are they doing mediation?
- How many mediations a year do they want to be doing in three years' time?
- How much money, time and effort do they need to invest to get there?
- What do they need to charge?
- Why would they choose themselves as a mediator?