Irish Tax Treaties 2011/12
Irish Tax Treaties 2011/12 provides tax practitioners, researchers and students with the original text of international tax agreements to which Ireland is a party and standard international interpretation material in relation to these agreements, together with summarised data that facilitates research and enquiry.
- Interpretation agreements and model conventions;
- Irish statutory basis for treaties;
- Synoptic tables on treaties on income and capital;
- Text of the treaties on income and capital;
- EU agreements on taxation and draft directives;
- Treaties on inheritance and gifts.